Wednesday 22 February 2012

Winter Update

Well I was surprised to find two lads illegal fishing a couple of weeks back in very very cold conditions. They were "advised" and sent on their way.
I'm banging my head against a brick wall with the Council and their promises but will keep at it.
I have sent a strongly worded email to let them know what we think of progress so far but surprisingly (ha) haven't heard back from them.
Please note that everyone should have tickets by now (correct me if I'm wrong Neil). Everyone except me who has been slow off the mark again.

2 comments:

  1. I too am a bit slow off the mark but a cheque is going out very soon.

    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. make me the 3rd not yet renewed, its in the post today :), looking forward this year to put more time on the bank.

    ReplyDelete